Strategic Portfolio Management
The objectives of project portfolio management (PPM) are to determine the optimal resource mix for delivery and to schedule activities to best achieve an organization’s operational and financial goals, while honouring constraints imposed by customers, strategic objectives, or external real-world factors.
PQForce offers features to facilitate the portfolio manager's job:
- Get an immediate overview of all the relevant projects in terms of status: Which projects are on time? Which ones overrun their budgets? etc.
- Easily drill down into a project and analyse its progress on various levels: Why were some tasks not done in time? What requests does the project leader have? etc.
- Create and analyse what-if scenarios: What happens to my resources, if we shift a project by two months? Does my R&D department have enough capacity to do another project in the first half of 2017? etc.
Agile Project Management
Individual projects can be done according to different methodologies: waterfall, stage-gate process, Scrum etc. It's the project leader's duty to keep his project on track and to find the right answers to moving targets and changing external factors.
PQForce provides the features to support each project leader:
- Create and adjust your project plan – from scratch or with templates.
- Find the right resources at any time – filter resources according to skills and check their availability in real-time.
- Report project status with customizable forms.
Efficient Resources Management
Resources management is an optimization issue. The ultimate goal is to utilize all your resources in an optimal manner in order to achieve your goals. In an enterprise context, resources typically are human beings. People with skills, a certain experience and availabilities.
Resources management with PQForce means taking care of all those resources. Managing their availabilities and absences, keeping their skills up-to-date, making sure the resource demand from all the projects can be met. All these duties need leadership and the right tool.
2014-2018 © All Rights Reserved. Webdesign by ourselves.