Java Backend Engineer (100%) in Milan
INTRASOFT and its partner company BOTTSTONE are young, dynamic cloud software companies based in Hünenberg (Switzerland) and Milan (Italy). Our teams consist of highly qualified IT engineers and over the past few years have created the revolutionary PQFORCE SaaS solution for project, project portfolio and resources management. For the targeted further development of our unique platform we are looking for a very committed and motivated personality as Java Backend Engineer for our team at BOTTSTONE in Milan.
You join our partner company BOTTSTONE in Milan, Italy, and support the team in the backend development of our web-based multi-project and resource management solution PQFORCE. You will not only be concerned with the programming of functional business logic and system modules, but also with conceptual design and modelling tasks. The methodical capturing of requirements, the development of high-quality, sophisticated and robust software and the verification and testing of developed components are part of your daily work.
- have successfully completed a course in computer science with a BSc or MSc certificate.
- see yourself as a software engineer and not simply as a programmer.
- know the Java programming language and a corresponding development environment such as IntelliJ or Eclipse not only from hearsay but also have in-depth practical user knowledge.
- have an above-average abstraction ability and the gift for quick perception.
- have good knowledge of English and/or German and are willing to take yourself to a higher level in English (see our offer below).
- are a team player, able to work under pressure, have good forms of communication and the pleasure of quickly familiarising yourself with new tasks.
- ideally (not necessarily) have knowledge of the Play and Akka frameworks (actor-based development of business objects).
- offer you a varied and responsible job in a dynamic and future-oriented young company in the heart of Milan, within walking distance of the central station Milano Centrale.
- offer a lot of creative scope, a high degree of appreciation for good performance and cooperation in an innovative, professional and motivated team in close cooperation with the core development team at INTRASOFT in Hünenberg, Switzerland.
- offer both professional and personal development opportunities (in particular through further training in English) and give you the opportunity to actively and sustainably shape the success of our customers and our company.
Unleash your talent with us! If you want to help shape the success of our innovative planning platform PQFORCE, we look forward to receiving your complete application electronically.
We look forward to hearing from you and perhaps soon to welcoming you as a new team member at BOTTSTONE!
Apply with us
2014-2020 © All Rights Reserved. Webdesign by INTRASOFT.